Welcome to Astute Online
How it works
- Once you logged into the system tick the Obtain digital consent tick box.
- Enter the clients required details and continue.
- Your client will receive an SMS and can provide consent by clicking on the link and then accept.
- As soon as consent is provided your transaction will be processed.
- Go to My Clients to view and manage all your Digital Consent clients.
- For more information refer to the Training tab in the menu bar.
How to reset your Astute Online password:
Reset your password in three easy steps. Kindly ensure your contact details are always updated.
Step 1: Reset Password
- Click on the Forgot Password and PIN hyperlink
- On the Forgotten Password screen, type in your existing Username/ ID Number > then click on the Reset Password button.
Step 2: Obtain a PIN
Step 3: Create a Password and PIN
- In the email, click on the Change Password hyperlink and complete the Change Password screen.
* One Time PIN - is the temporary PIN that was received via SMS from Astute Online.
* The New PIN - you need to create your own PIN from the one you received. The PIN entered here, is the one to use when logging into the system.
- Click on the Change Password button to save your details and login to Astute Online.
Need Help? Get in Touch!
Our dedicated Service Desk is ready to assist you:
Call: +27 861 ASTUTE (278883)